Wednesday, March 30, 2011

first blog

Hey everyone...this is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me. I was a little hesitant about signing up for all of this but a fellow employee encouraged me...well, actually it was more like begged me, to do this with her. She has a wonderful flair for writing which I do not. So reading her blog I am sure will be much more enjoyable, lol. Although I do have some basic computer knowledge I am always happy to learn new things. Especially if it helps me with my job. So with that said...so far, so good :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Patty! It really helps to have someone to talk with if you have questions or get confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will help you anytime, but you have a great support system at work. I am very happy to see how many CR staff signed up.

    ReplyDelete