Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thing 3

I enjoyed this assignment but have to admit I was trending on familiar waters. I set up a flickr account for the childrens room at SSPL several years ago and have been managing it ever since. We have three display cases here that children use to show their collections. I started our flickr account so I could put up pictures of these collections. It enables not only patrons that visit the library to see the collections but anyone that goes to our website as well. Our free flickr allows us a total of two sets. One I use solely for our display cases and the other I change to highlight different programs or events in the Children's Room. I am currently showcasing pictures from last years chick hatching in anticipation of this years eggs arriving soon. Click the link below to visit our Children's Room photo gallery. Don't forget to look at both sets, the chicks are so cute :) http://www.sspl.org/children/gallery/

1 comment:

  1. Nice background for you blog.
    I think SSPL should consider a pro-account. Should I leave this comment on Jen's site?

    ReplyDelete