Sunday, August 21, 2011

cdp23...thing 13

Google docs...now this is something I have been wanting to try. It was so easy to get started since I already have a google account. I quickly created a simple word doc and listed Laura, my co-worker and fellow cdp23 participate, as someone who can share and edit. I am anxious for her to get email notification and hopefully we can begin working together on a shared document. I think this has many possibilities. Of course, we work in the same department, but this is still a great way for many people from other locations to share and contribute to the same doc, etc.

Drop Box...once again, this is something I have heard fellow employees talk about using in their off time but I have not used it first hand yet.

Wikis...I think wikis sound like they are the best of all the above programs put together. Who hasn't called upon wikipedia to do a quick search. There is a nice sense of community knowing the information there has been placed and updated by many different people from all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment