Saturday, July 16, 2011

cdp23..."thing 4"

Twitter...My kids have been nagging me for sometime now to allow them to use twitter and I have resisted mostly because I wanted to find out more about it first. Looks like now I will get that chance. Setting up the account was very easy and I found several different accounts that I think will be interesting to follow. Being so new to the twitter world I will definitely have to give several weeks of following along before I form an opinion. I can however see it is just another way of transferring information and I am glad to know how now.

RSS...I already have an RSS account due to another learning "thing adventure". At first I didn't think it would be very useful but the more I use it the more I am sold. My work place is so busy especially during certain times of the year (summer is completely crazy) so having my chosen sites and updates of fellow bloggers come to me is very time saving.

Pushnote...
This is something I had not heard of before. I am not that sure I would use it much but was willing to give it a try. Unfortunately, my work computer is set up not to allow staff to download programs themselves. So I think I will forgo pushnoting for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment