Saturday, July 16, 2011

cdp23..."Thing 5"

Hmmm...refecting...it is a wonderful thing and something I do often. It helps me learn from my mistakes, makes me stop to admire and enjoy my surrounding, sometimes it even gets me through the day. Unfortunately, my way of reflecting is more in the way of personal thought, not putting into words for others to read. I think that is the part I struggle with most in this learning "23 things" process. I look forward each week to learn something new but get stuck when I have to blog about it. I realize that blogging is the perfect way to join all participates together and allow us to share our experiences. The more I am forced to write, hopefully the easier it will come. Doubt I will ever be completely comfortable blogging but I am open to the possibility and am thankful for programs such as this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say I know what you mean about finding it hard to reflect publicly, so to speak. I guess it gets easier with time. Also, I completely love your blog theme! The picture is lovely.

    ReplyDelete